Mulgrave Castle Walking Tours
A guided leisurely walk for people of all ages and abilities, passing through extensive woodlands. Wander the winding road beside the river to the old Mulgrave castle near Sandsend.
Walk the myth lines of this ancient landscape while taking in its wild beauty and pausing for refreshment at one of the delightful cafes near the beach, or taking a picnic to eat at the castle while listening to tales of the castle and the woodland realms.
Half and Full Day Adventure Walks
- Half day tours £100
- Full day tours £200 (discounts for couples, small parties and educational groups)
Wild Walking Tours have a different pricing structure according to group size and time allotted. Please contact Rose with any enquiries.
What to Bring
Depending on the time of year, different clothing may be suitable. But as a general rule, walkers will need the following whatever the time of year:
- Sturdy and comfortable walking shoes or boots and suitable socks
- Warm and waterproof layers
- Zip-off trousers are a good option - allowing for flexibility
- Hat, scarf and gloves OR sunhat and suncream (depending on time of year)
- Rucksack, snacks and picnic lunch (if required), full water bottle
How to Book
These walks are available to privately booked groups only, so please contact Rose in the first instance to discuss your requirements, group size and where you would like your walk to take place.